2018 Reading Challenge Categories
I was thrilled and flattered by the positive response I received to my post announcing my plans to host a 2018 Reading Challenge! I’d like to say a big thank you to everyone who has supported, encouraged, and contributed to my writing and this blog in particular in 2017!
I know everyone is excited to see the categories for our upcoming challenge, so here you go:
- Read a book that takes place in one day.
- Read a memoir or biography of a musician you like.
- Read a collection of poetry.
- Read an audio book with multiple narrators.
- Read a self published book.
- Read a book you received as a gift.
- Read a book about a historical event you’re interested in (fiction or non).
- Read a book written by an author from the state where you grew up.
- Read a book recommended by one of your parents (in-laws count).
- Read a book with your favorite food in the title.
- Read a book with a child narrator.
- Read a book you chose based on the cover.
If you wish to participate in the challenge, please let me know either by commenting on this post, contacting me via Facebook, or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can download a printable list of the challenge categories here.
As the New Year approaches, I’ll be posting more in regard to ideas for selections and tips for completing a reading challenge.
I am excited to have you all along with me on this new venture! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me with any questions, ideas, or suggestions.
*And remember, every participant who emails me a completed list by the end of 2018 will be entered to win a prize!*