Five Things Friday July 3, 2020
Happy Friday and welcome to the first Friday in July. Tomorrow is one of my favorite holidays, so in honor in Independence Day, here’s a photo of me with the Liberty Bell!
Now here’s a quick recap of my week:
1. Something that made me happy this week. Watching a live stream from one of my all time favorite bands, Better Than Ezra, while getting some work done.
2. Something I read this week I’m reading Jane Austen for the first time. I’m halfway through Pride and Prejudice right now, and I’m surprised by how much I’m liking it. I guess I was expecting it to be dry and difficult to read.
3. Something I did offline this week. Daily checks on the garden with my sidekick.
4. Some things I’m grateful for this week.
Playing PokemonGo with my sister-in-law from afar.
Fresh produce from our garden.
Sharing books with a friend’s daughters who’ve exhausted their reading material at home.
5. Some things I’m looking forward to.
Watching Hamilton today.
Eating hot dogs tomorrow.
Seeing fireworks tomorrow.
Now, tell me something that made you happy this week.
I hope you all have a fantastic and safe holiday weekend!